Open your eyes: Our mission is to teach, guide and strengthen anyone who is sincerely seeking spiritual truth. We are sent as light into this dark world to show men the way of eternal life. We cut through the dead religions of the world and embrace spiritual truths and power that will transform your Spirit and Soul. We are here to help you remove the spiritual blindness so you can see the light of God's Truth through his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. True Christians are called to lay their lives down for their Faith, something Lukewarm Christians will not do.
You better make sure you are not getting involved with a cult here.
We are the Final Generation:
Our goals are to evangelize, teach, preach and witness to anyone who will listen to our message of Hope and Eternal life. Our mission is to draw people to the teachings of Jesus Christ and to warn people of the coming Judgment. We are calling all men to repent and believe in the teachings and name of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, while there is still time. We are dedicated to the ministry work of the Kingdom of God. Everything we do is by the Grace of God.
We are dependent on God and those who donate to this ministry. If you deem us worthy we would appreciate your finacial consideration. Thank you.
- Our Faith Statement:
- We believe in one God, one Spirit and one Baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe there is one God that expresses himself in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The Godhead is flawlessly and perfectly immutable.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to the earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
- We believe man was created in God's image, but has fallen into spiritual depravity. Thusly, man stands condemned in the light of God’s justice and the only hope of salvation is to know and follow the Son of God through obedient faith.
- We believe the only way that we can be justified and cleansed from our sin is through repentance and faithful obedience to the Son of God. Then his blood will cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- We believe that we must work out our salvation and bear the fruits of righteousness in order for our faith to be counted worthy.
- We believe the Scriptures teach a life of holiness. Sanctification is a separation from that which is evil and a dedication unto God. I believe all believers should earnestly pursue sanctification by walking in obedience to God’s Word. I further believe that the Christian is enabled to live a godly life by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus will return to this earth in order to judge all that which has defied His Lordly position, claim that which was purchased by His blood, and to rule and reign over all His possession for eternity.
- We believe that we will suffer for his name like our brothers have all around the world since the beginning of our faith. We believe the Rapture will happen after our suffering.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and infallible and authoritative Word of God. I believe that the Canon of Scripture has been divinely preserved and that it is in fact the Word of God, and is useful for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. Further, the Word of God in text points us to the Word of God in Person, Jesus Christ. Finally, we stand firm upon the two immutable truths of God’s counsel and His oath, in which it is impossible for God to lie. And this we hold as the anchor for our souls (2 Tim. 3:16-17, Jn. 1, Heb. 6:18).